I'm Shopping For        Search

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting Reviews

T2326
Add Alert For VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting
Get Price
Drop Alerts
Add VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting to My List (s)
Add to
My List
Send VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting to a Friend
Send To
Friend

$5 - $9 (5 stores)
N/A out of 5.0   

Rate This Product

COMPARE PRICES
REVIEWS

Just what I needed for our old cordless phone.

We've had our v-tech cordless phone for many years and I had replaced the battery once before. Unfortunately when that battery recently gave out I could no longer find one locally. I searched Amazon and found just what I needed through this vendor, East Coast Photo. It arrived when promised and it works perfectly.

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting review by Lois J. Little can be read at Amazon.Com

Lois J. Little
 Rated It 
5.0 out of 5.0   

Review Date: 05/17/2013
User Location: Sullivan, MO United States
Review From: User Review

100% (1 of 1) Users Found This Review Helpful

Great battery

Battery was great exactly what I expected charged my phone like instructed keeping charge better than old battery would purchase another if need be

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting review by D. Medine can be read at Amazon.Com

D. Medine
 Rated It 
5.0 out of 5.0   

Review Date: 01/01/2013
User Location: Toledo Bend, LA, USA

100% (1 of 1) Users Found This Review Helpful

VTECH T2326 - Problems with 2.4ghz

VTECH T2326 - Problems with 2.4ghz. This is not good phone if you have a Wireless Router with 2.4ghz. Check your wireless router and buy this. Best use the Dect6.0 technology - if you have a wireless router with 2.4ghz.Instead of 2.4ghz with lot of interfernce of Wireless equipments ( modems/routers) - best for DECT6.0 technology. Vtech-CS6209 - DECT6.0 technology is good . OR You can go for any brands with DECT6.0 digital technology.I struggled with this...

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting review can be read at Amazon.Com

Anonymous
 Rated It 
1.0 out of 5.0   

Review Date: 12/09/2009
User Location:

Perfect

Just what the Doctor ordered. I read some reviews that the phone I have has longevity, so I decided to purchase the battery for it. My brother was skeptical but I didn't waver and guess what??? The phone is brand new again.

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting review by Windore can be read at Amazon.Com

Windore
 Rated It 
5.0 out of 5.0   

Review Date: 06/20/2013
User Location: Nassau, Bahamas

So far so good.

I've ordered these and other cordless phone batteries through Amazon before. I've had good experiences with them to date, and unless something goes awry with this latest round, I can recommend them to would-be buyers without hesitation.

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting review by Melanie Kosar can be read at Amazon.Com

Melanie Kosar
 Rated It 
4.0 out of 5.0   

Review Date: 03/24/2014
User Location:

disappointed

Doesn't seem to hold a charge for more time between charges.Not as good as I expected compared to the replaced battery.

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting review by ronald shogam can be read at Amazon.Com

ronald shogam
 Rated It 
3.0 out of 5.0   

Review Date: 02/23/2014
User Location:

Five Stars

WORKS AS IT SHOULD

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting review by James L. Miller can be read at Amazon.Com

James L. Miller
 Rated It 
5.0 out of 5.0   

Review Date: 11/21/2014
User Location:

Good Deal

Worked well, price was right and shipping was fast! Thanks!

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting review by rick a. can be read at Amazon.Com

rick a.
 Rated It 
4.0 out of 5.0   

Review Date: 11/18/2014
User Location:

Five Stars

Good product, good price.

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting review by Robert L. Brammer can be read at Amazon.Com

Robert L. Brammer
 Rated It 
5.0 out of 5.0   

Review Date: 12/05/2014
User Location:

This battery pack lasted only a few months and must ...

This battery pack lasted only a few months and must be defective. Last battery pack lasted years. Battery pack made in China and not worth the price. Shipment was received fast and I am hoping the seller will replace under warranty.

VTECH t2326 R 2.4GHz Cordless Phone With Caller ID/Call Waiting review by canuck can be read at Amazon.Com

canuck
 Rated It 
2.0 out of 5.0   

Review Date: 12/01/2014
User Location:
Reviews 1 - 10 Displayed of  10 Total

ter