Find the best price and compare prices on
and other consumer electronics.
nearest local stores
, search eBay auctions or Amazon stores, all in one place!
Just-in-time price updates with thousands of crawlers searching the web for the
Thousands of stores, Millions of Products,
ONE Best Price!
Hundreds of thousands of prices compared every hour!
Register Now! Track your favorite items, receive best
, create lists and share them just with friends or anyone!
Login / Register
Electronics & Photography
More Consumer Electronics
Camcorders / Video
Computers & Equipment
Notebooks, Laptops & Accessories
Printers & Accessories
More Computers & Equipment
COMPARE PRICES FROM 100's OF ONLINE STORES
Items Tracked at PriceSpider.com
Price Changes Found Today
Overall User Rating
out of 5.0 (4 reviews)
to rate this seller!
Highest User Ratings
Lowest User Ratings
out of 5.0
1/21/2009 5:11:12 PM
(has 16 reviews)
One of the better sellers out there - when they have deals they're usually pretty good
Sister site of MacMall
- 1/21/2009 5:11:48 PM
If you find a good deal @ onSale and they sell out you can go to either MacMall or PCMall
out of 5.0
4/9/2008 11:01:06 AM
(has 1 review)
Great Customer Service
In order to claim my mfr rebate I needed my order receipt, which I had lost. I simply emailed OnSale's customer service and received a copy of my receipt within hours. The customer service felt personal and not robotic.
out of 5.0
12/22/2007 2:00:46 PM
(has 1 review)
If an Item is out of stock (on backorder) tell the customer right away
- Made online order on December 17, 2007
-- Paid for two day shipping ( to ensure item arrived on December 19th or 20th)
- Received email from ONSALE.COM on 19 December 2007
-- Email said, "experiencing some problems processing your order " and "We need to confirm some of the information on your order." If I don't make contact they say, "Please note that if we do not hear from you within 48 hours of this message, we will assume that you are no longer interested in this order and will suspend further processing of your order."
- Took me two days to get through; I'm unable to reach a human at telephone number given in email. I go to web site and call customer service number. They tell me to call number in email. I told them I tried but was not able to get through.
- I begin asking for supervisors. They tell me supervisors are unavailable. Eventually, my service representative comes back on the line and says a supervisor has approved my order for shipment. In fact, they will upgrade my shipment (which is late already) so that it arrives tomorrow.
- ONSALE.COM representative calls me back about four hours later to notify me of a problem.
-- Turns out, they don't have the digital frame in stock, it's on backorder. This is four days after I ordered item.
-- I ask what they will do. They tell me they're going to cancel the order.
- I asked why it was necessary for me to call them. My representative said it was procedure for online orders. They wanted telephonic confirmation. I pointed out that 1) People using online ordering don't, and shouldn't, expect to have to call the company to confirm their order, 2) I couldn't reach anyone at the number given, and 3) I didn't appreciate an email threatening to cancel my order if ONSALE.COM didn't hear from me in 48 hours.
I would not recommend ONSALE.COM to a friend.
out of 5.0
7/31/2007 6:15:15 PM
(has 3 reviews)
Back Ordered... That was the email I received on the day I expected to receive shipment.
I called their Customer Service and inquired about the back order of my PCMCIA Wireless Adapter Card.
They confirmed it was back ordered.
I told them that I paid $10 extra to have it shipped in 2 days, and that if they did not have the item, they should have called me to let me know, or send me an email a day sooner. Their response was that I was not charged. Not being charged is a good thing, but by me paying extra for 2 day delivery should have given them a clue that I needed it right away. I had planned on taking it with me on a business trip in a week, and needed it in two days.
I just thought that they should have told me sooner, or even called me, to let me know they didn't have it.
Their website says "Usually In Stock" and Usually Ships the Next Day"
As far as I'm concerned, they should have seen that I paid extra to have it delivered quicker, and to me, Back Ordered is NOT acceptable. They should have called me. I some how expected a little more along the lines of a deep apology or something, rather than just telling me that my credit card was not debited. After explaining how I needed it to be delivered quickly, and that was the reason I paid for faster shipping, the Customer Service person then had the gall to ask me if I wanted to cancel the order. Duh.
Privacy & Security
Page Gen. Time: 47ms
© 2012 PriceSpider.com. All rights reserved.
psweb22 - v.7.0.0 (1/7/2013)
Welcome To PriceSpider
At PriceSpider You Can:
Receive instant price drop alerts
Share your lists with friends
Review product price history, know the best time to buy
Monitor and contribute to product reviews
Connect with others
Registration is fast and
Registering will allow you to take advantage of all the cost saving features PriceSpider has to offer.
I'm Shopping For
I have read & agree
Log in now to PriceSpider
Samsung UN46C6300 46" LED TV
Join PriceSpider today and you'll be automatically entered to win a Nintendo RVLSWFSP System with Wii Sports
Not Right Now